Stretching Service (Artwork or Fabric)
THE BEST STRETCHING SERVICE IN THE GALAXY (WE'VE CHECKED)!
We will stretch your artwork, digital reproductions, giclees, or fabric to any size you want (even fractional sizes). We use offer a wide range of depths (for frames) and only use top quality poplar wood, a hard wood. Most companies use pine or fir, which are softwoods that have high water content and will warp over time. Keep in mind that we need an excess of 6" to 8" in order to stretch and back staple. Not sure what we mean? Call us at (800) 934 3424 or email us at info@FrenchCanvas.com
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
Ship your artwork or fabric to us in a tube. It usually takes about a week to ten days for us to send finished piece off to you or wherever you want it sent. If you need it sooner, please send us an email at info@FrenchCanvas.com
or call us at (800) 934 3424. Our address is French Canvas, 200B Whitehead Rd., Hamilton, NJ 08619. We normally ship by Fed Ex Ground or via a Freight Carrier for large pieces but can use overnight services as well when available.
General Shipping Charges are based on the total of your order. Oversize Shipping Charges are based on the size of the canvas you are ordering.
GENERAL SHIPPING CHARGES :
OVERSIZE SHIPPING CHARGES :
GENERAL SHIPPING CHARGES:
General Shipping Charges are based on the total $ amount of your order
- From $0 to $50.00: $10.95
- From $50.01 to $75.00: $12.95
- From $75.01 to $100.00: $14.95
- From $100.01 to $125.00: $15.95
- From $125.01 to $150.00: $17.95
- From $150.01 to $200.00: $21.95
- From $200.01 to $249.99: $23.95
- $250 or above: FREE
OVERSIZE SHIPPING CHARGES:
Oversize Shipping Charges are based on the girth of box used to send your order. Girth is the two smaller dimensions of your box multiplied by 2, and then with the largest dimension added. So, for example, if we have a box that is 36” x 48” x 10”, you would take the 10” and 36” (the two smaller dimensions of the box) add them together and double. (10 + 36) x 2 or 92 and then add to it the largest dimension (48) to get a total of 140. If a box has a girth of 130 or less, there are no additional shipping charges. If the girth is 131” to 160”, there is a $30 surcharge for each box. We can put up to four canvases in a box. If the girth is over 160” the order has to ship by freight carrier and shipping charges are as such (there are NO general shipping charges for large canvases):
- If you buy ONE large canvas (any canvas with a length and width that when added together is 104” or higher like a 40” x 65”), then shipping charges will $125.
- If you buy TWO large canvases (any canvas with a length and width that when added together is 104” or higher like a 40” x 65”), then shipping charges will $90.
- If you buy THREE large canvases (any canvas with a length and width that when added together is 104” or higher like a 40” x 65”), then shipping charges will $50.
- If you buy FOUR large canvases (any canvas with a length and width that when added together is 104” or higher like a 40” x 65”), then shipping charges will $0. FREE SHIPPING
STEP 1: Determine the depth of frame you want used .
French Canvas offers five different stretcher frame options: ¾”, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”, 1 ¾” and 2 ½” depths.
Which depth frame would you like?
STEP 2: Determine the length and width of your piece canvases.
What is the size you desire? (If you want a fractional size, please enter it in as a decimal and not a fraction (i.e. 15 ½” should be entered as 15.5 or 22 1/8” should be entered as 22.125).
THIS SIZE IS CONSIDERED OVERSIZE. ANY FRAME WHERE THE LENGTH + WIDTH IS 74 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN 105 IS CONSIDERED OVERSIZE (FOR EXAMPLE, 40” X 48” = 88”). FOR EVERY FOUR FRAMES THAT YOU ORDER THAT ARE OVERSIZE, THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL FEE SEPARATELY CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD OF $35.
DUE TO SIZE THESE FRAMES NEED TO SHIP VIA A FREIGHT CARRIER. THERE WILL BE A $170 SEPARATE CHARGE TO SHIP VIA FREIGHT CARRIER WHETHER YOU ORDER ONE FRAME OR MANY.